A Brazilian Butt Lift Complements Liposuction
- Posted on: Jun 30 2022
Liposuction can draw out persistent bulges of fat on your body that won’t go away despite your dedication to a reasonable diet and exercise regimen. Liposuction removes stubborn fat via a siphoning device from many areas of the body. Dr. Eric Schaffer is skilled in harvesting unwanted fat pockets on the body by liposuction and then augmenting your backside into a Brazilian butt lift.
Benefits of Liposuction
This procedure is best for people who are at or near an ideal weight for their height and body type. Liposuction is a surgery procedure designed to breakup and remove stubborn fat that is not shrinking in response to a reasonable diet and exercise regimen.
Harvesting of Excess Body Fat
There are many areas on the body from which to harvest unwanted fat that can be transferred and shaped into a Brazilian butt.
Some of these areas include:
- Love handles
Liposuction and Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Basics
Liposuction in conjunction with a Brazilian butt procedure is the process of grafting fat to the backside for a naturally lifted look.
There are two liposuction procedures offered by Dr. Schaffer:
- Tiny incisions are made to target areas with the goal of being inconspicuous
- Incisions are made using the natural curves of the body
- Incisions are made around the body’s natural contour to be hidden
- A cannula – tube – is placed into the incisions to draw out fat cells
- The cannula is moved around to break up fat cells being suctioned out
- Saline is injected into the target area
- Tissue in the target area swells due to the saline injection
- The tissue becomes firm and is easier to remove through the cannula
Brazilian Buttock Lift Procedure and Closure
The fat removed from the body is purified and readied for injection into the buttocks. Then, the purified fat is injected into the target areas of the buttocks to create a full, rounded, lifted look.
Liposuction incisions are closed with stitches before a compressed garment is placed around the affected areas to minimize bleeding risk.
Liposuction and a Brazilian Butt Lift in One Procedure
Dr. Eric Schaffer is a board-certified plastic surgeon who has skillfully performed numerous liposuction and Brazilian butt lift procedures for over 30 years. Call 210-227-3223 to schedule your consultation for mastopexy surgery by Dr. Schaffer in San Antonio, TX.
Posted in: Buttock / Back Lift